Register now for the 2022/2023 season.
Please read the important information here before registering.
REGISTRATION FEE: $140.00 per athlete plus small online processing fee. All full registrations are to be completed via the online portal.
New registrations require proof of age (Birth Certificate to be sighted within 30 days of registering). Children must be 5 years of age in 2021 to join (born 2017 or earlier) – our Centre does not offer Tiny Tots agegroup. To check what agegroup your child will be in please see the Registration Age Table 2022-2023.
- Please be aware there are no registration refunds.
- New athletes sure of registering (no trials) must sign-on on-line.
UNSURE WHETHER TO JOIN?
All new athletes, who have not been registered with Little Athletics previously, may trial on two consecutive nights of competition during the month of September only. U6, U7 and U8 new athletes may trial on two consecutive nights of competition during the whole season. A fee of $10 per athlete will be charged.
- A parent of a trialling athlete, must attend a sign-on session at the club house to register as a trialist and pay the fee.
- After the two Friday nights of competition the athlete must be either fully registered or they can not continue to compete. Should an athlete not register the $10 fee is non-refundable.
- Upon full registration on-line the $10 becomes part of the registration fee. (Please see office staff for information on how to register on-line.)
- Should the athlete not register the $10 fee is non-refundable.
Other Important Information:
Enclosed footwear must be worn by all athletes. U11 to U17 athletes may wear spiked shoes in laned events and some field events. After registering full uniform must be worn i.e. Club polo shirt, boys – black shorts, girls – black bike pants, briefs or shorts. Uniforms are available for purchase from the clubhouse. Full details will be supplied upon registration.
After registering online, packs can be collected from the clubhouse on the following dates:
Tuesday 23rd August 2022 – 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Thursday 25th August 2022 – 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Tuesday 30th August 2022 – 5.00pm to 7.00pm
And any Tuesday or competition night hereafter from 5.00pm
Tuesday 30th August 2022 – 5.30pm to 6.15pm (U6,7,8)
5.30pm to 7.00pm (U9-U17)
And every Tuesday hereafter – no training during the Christmas break.
Competition commences Friday 2nd September 2022 from 5.30pm
Competition is usually Friday evening with a few exceptions – please see calendar of events in your orange handbook.
Athletes must be lined up in their age group at 5.15pm
For further information please contact:
Secretary: Paula Stringfellow email email@example.com or (m) 0427 112 661